Why Cruise Holidays!
Top 10 reasons why your next break should be a cruising holiday.
- The cost of your cruise includes your accommodation, transportation, all meals, activities and entertainment. Some cruise lines include gratuities too. There are no surprise expenses like extra meals, room service, incidentals etc.
- Every morning you wake up with a new country or island waiting to be explored. The ship offers optional organised excursions or you may go out on your own.
- Every day on board ship is different. Different theme days for dining, menus and shows offer you a unique experience every night. You never have to do the same thing twice.
- Visit different destinations without living out of a suitcase, or spending most of your holiday running from one airport to the next, catching buses and taxis.
- On board ship the whole family can enjoy a proper holiday. Married or single, with or without children, the modern floating resorts offer facilities and entertainment for different people of different backgrounds and with different needs.
- If you're concerned about being stranded in the middle of the ocean, relax. Cruise ships are like floating cities with everything you could possibly want onboard. Today's vessels are outfitted with Wi-Fi, cell service and satellite TV so you can stay in touch with the real world during your cruise.
- No matter how active or inactive you want your holiday to be, these resorts offer you exactly that! Tennis, mini golf, video arcade, basket ball, libraries, video libraries, card games, aerobics, fully equipped gyms, health spas, massage, facials and much more are on offer every day.
- Cruising is not only for the rich and famous. It is cheaper to enjoy a cruise holiday than a similar land based one. With prices starting from as little as US$ 75.00 per per day, cruising offers unbeatable value for money!
- Married or single, with or without children, the modern floating resorts offer facilities and entertainment for different people of different backgrounds and with different needs.
- Cruising is guaranteed to be the most relaxed and enjoyable holiday of your life.
You can have the vacation of a lifetime, see the world, completely unwind, take a walk on the wild side, dance the night away, feast on fabulous cuisine, learn something new, make friends, bond with your family, and steal quiet moments with your spouse. Whatever your heart desires, is yours, when you choose to cruise.