Cruise Agency in Kuwait
The designated port for Cruise Ships in Kuwait is the Port of Shuwaikh, Kuwait City
Kuwait City Arabic (مدينة الكويت ) is the capital and largest city of Kuwait. It has a population of 2.1 million in the metropolitan area. Kuwait City is the political, cultural and economic center of Kuwait. The City is considered a global city and its trade and transportation needs are served by Kuwait International Airport Mina Al-Shuwaik (Shuwaik Port) and Mina Al Ahmadi (Ahmadi Port).
Popular attractions include Tareq Rajab Museum, Souq, Scientific Center, Kuwait Towers, National Museum Complex, Al-Hashemi Marine Museum, Maritime Museum, Kuwait House of National works: Memorial Museum. We are the leading Cruise Agency for Cruise Bookings in Kuwait, representing some of the most popular Cruise Lines for Cruise Holidays in the world including Princess Cruise Line (PCL), Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), Regent Seven Seas Cruise (RSSC), Disney Cruise Line (DCL), Cunard Cruise Line (CCL), Costa Crociere and MSC.
Currently there are no cruise Holiday sailings from Kuwait or have Kuwait as port of call. Nearest point of embarkation is:
- Dubai for Middle East Cruises
- Athens, Istanbul, Lisbon, Venice, Rome, Barcelona & London for Mediterranean or Greek Isles cruises;
- Seattle, Vancouver for Alaska Cruises;
- St. Petersburg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London for North Europe Cruises;
- Tromso, Svalbard, Reykjavik for Arctic Cruises;